Notification through Financial Aid Data Sheet and Peninsula College Website
Students are asked to complete the 2021-22 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or - if ineligible for federal aid due to U.S. citizenship status - the Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA). The second part of the application process is to complete the Peninsula College Financial Aid Data Sheet (aka Institutional Form) to apply for grants, loans and/or work-study assistance at Peninsula College. The Data Sheet, which must be signed, includes a Conditions of Award statement.
Peninsula College Financial Aid Data Sheet Required Signature Section:
- I affirm that the information provided in my application and my other financial aid documents is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- I agree that I have reviewed, understand, and agree to the conditions, responsibilities, and obligations as stated on the Financial Aid website (www.pencol.edu/financial) in order to receive financial aid for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- I understand if I do not attend all or some of my classes in accordance with the Conditions of Award policies, I may owe a repayment of aid for all or part of the funds I received, as determined by the Financial Aid Office.
- I understand that falsifying financial aid application information is a federal crime, and if I knowingly provide false or misleading information on my application or any related documents, I could be fined, prosecuted, or sent to prison.
- I understand if the Financial Aid Office determines I owe a repayment of aid to the college, I may be blocked from registering for classes, receiving my transcripts, and/or receiving other services from the college.
- I understand that unpaid debts to the college may incur additional penalties or fees and/or may be sent to an outside agency for collection.
- I understand and agree that Peninsula College may be legally allowed to communicate with third-party or outside state or federal agencies about me for the sole purpose of awarding, disbursing, and otherwise administering my financial aid.
About Your Financial Aid Award
Your Financial Aid ctcLink Portal page shows you the amount of aid you have been awarded for the year. In the upper right-hand corner of the page, you can select which school year's information you would like to view.
Your award is subject to, and conditioned upon, the availability of funds. The total amount of aid you may receive cannot exceed your budget, including aid from outside sources. Peninsula College may withdraw, reduce or modify your aid at any time due to funding limits or changes in your eligibility status.
The aid is organized by quarter, and each type of aid is listed separately. If any quarter is not shown, it means you have not been awarded aid for that quarter.
Please note: Some types of aid can be affected by Summer enrollment. If you plan on applying for financial aid for the Summer Quarter, there may be additional steps to be completed prior to the summer quarter deadline.