Refund Disbursement Process: BankMobile Disbursements
Peninsula College has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements, a financial services company serving higher education, to provide a responsive method for students to receive their financial aid and scholarship funds.
With this fund disbursement process, you will now have the ability to access these funds after you receive your Refund Selection Kit from BankMobile. It will be sent to the mailing address you have provided to the college. (Therefore, it is critical that you verify your mailing address as soon as possible in your ctcLink student account, in the Profile tile. You will need your ctcLink student ID and password.)
All financial aid awards are automatically used to pay your tuition and fees before the start of each term. If your award exceeds the cost of your tuition, you will receive the remaining balance of your funds through the refund preference you select with BankMobile. For more information about BankMobile, please visit this link: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/how-it-works/
BankMobile Frequently Asked Questions:
- Only new students will receive a Refund Selection Kit in a green envelope with a Personal Code to validate identity.
- If you choose the BankMobile account, a BankMobile Vibe Card will be sent by mail to your address provided in approximately 5-7 business days.
- An Allpoint Network ATM is available on campus in the Pirate Union Building (PUB) as well as these additional sites: www.allpointnetwork.com
- If you choose the BankMobile Vibe Card, there may be fees associated with some banking services, please visit https://www.vibeaccount.com/studentaccount/feeschedules.do for more information.
- At any time, you may contact BankMobile through www.refundselection.com or Tweet them @AskBMD (do not include sensitive information)
- To view our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, please visit https://www.vibeaccount.com/swc/doc/landing/4ormm0vq09bjwow56b1c