As a consequence of the rapid changes in technology, business and globalization, administrative job descriptions and titles are changing quickly. With the emergence of technology and automation, the job responsibilities have expanded to include team leader, project coordinator, meeting planner, internet research/market analysis, support of multiple managers.
The Administrative Office Systems fits those expanding responsibilities by offering a flexible choice of career opportunities, degrees, and certificates.
DIRECT TRANSFER TO BACHELOR OF APPLIED SCIENCE DEGREE (BAS)
All AAS-T degrees are directly aligned with the entrance requirements for the BAS degree (offered at Peninsula College).
Program learning outcomes are listed on individual options linked below.
- Executive Secretaries
- Medical Secretaries
- Legal Secretaries
- Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
- Human Resources Assistants
- Medical Dosimetrists, Medical Records Specialists, and Health Technologies
(Source: Occupational Outlook Handbook)