Laid off or furloughed due to the pandemic? Need money for books, childcare, supplies, or tuition? Apply now for our Worker Retraining program.
What is Worker Retraining?
The Worker Retraining Program (WRT) at PC is designed to provide instruction and training that can lead to family-wage jobs. Funds come in the form of a grant, and do not have to be repaid.
All Professional/Technical Programs as well as the Bachelors of Applied Science in Applied Management Program (BAS) are eligible for funding through the Worker Retraining Program.
Worker Retraining funds can help you with:
- Tuition, books and supplies
- Career counseling
- Early registration
- Assistance applying for other funding resources
- Job search assistance
Who is Eligible?
- Laid off or furloughed due to pandemic
- Currently collecting unemployment benefits
- Unemployed and exhausted unemployment benefits within the past 48 months
- Displaced homemaker, a person who has recently lost his or her primary source of income within the past 48 months
- Self-employed, now unemployed within the past 48 months
- Discharged veterans within the past 48 months
- Active duty military with a notice of separation
- Temporary workers who were dislocated from a previous job
- Vulnerable Workers
For live assistance, drop into our Virtual Lobby:
Brian Kneidl | 360.417.6263 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on careers and training opportunities, please visit the Washington Career Bridge at http://www.careerbridge.wa.gov/
Find out if you are eligible for other funds by taking this short questionnaire: https://startnextquarter.org/Survey/snqsurvey.aspx