Is English not your native language? Do you need to improve your English language skills so you can be employed? Do you need help with your English language skills so you can enter college courses and earn college credits? We can help!
ELA classes, sometimes called ESL, can help you:
• Identify your English reading, writing, listening, and speaking levels
• Learn English language skills you need for work
• Improve English listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills
• Learn job-search techniques, emergency and survival words, and coping skills
Our ELA (sometimes called ESL) course offers beginning, intermediate, and advanced level classes for adults who are residing within the college district. Conversation, pronunciation, reading, writing, grammar and composition are taught with an emphasis on language skills.
• Adults who are 16 years of age or older.
- Adults who are in the United States on student or visitor visas are not eligible for these classes.
How to Enroll:
The first step to enrolling in classes is completing the program Interest form.
If you have questions, please contact the Program Manager, Amie Batton, email@example.com
You can also contact the faculty:
Port Angeles Campus
Sean Gomez, Chair - English Language Aquisition
Fort Warden Campus
Ann Katsikapes, Faculty - English Language Aquisition