It is highly recommended that students transferring to Peninsula College for Fall Quarter 2021 be vaccinated for Covid 19 prior to arrival in the U.S.
Peninsula College International Services welcomes students from around the world to become part of our community and enjoy one of the most beautiful college campuses in the Northwest. We provide individual attention from admissions to graduation and are available to help you with any questions or services to get started.
- Admissions & arrival: Visa, airport pick-up, housing placement
- Getting started: Area and college orientation, testing, registration
- Advising: Immigration & OPT, academic planning, and transfer
- Additional support: Personal counseling, tutoring, health insurance
- Activities: Volunteer, clubs, athletics, local trips, community events
At Peninsula College, learning is not confined to enclosed classrooms or the lecture hall. Instead, the entire campus and the Olympic Peninsula become teaching laboratories as students and faculty move outdoors to take full advantage of all that our unique area has to offer. Our international students transfer to many prominent universities in their preferred fields of study.
International Student Programs
1502 East Lauridsen Blvd.
Port Angeles, WA 98262 U.S.A.
TEL: 1 (360) 417-6491
FAX: 1 (360) 417-6482