The Peninsula College eLearning department supports quality online learning experiences and provides technical assistance for students and faculty.
- Peninsula College online, hyflex, totally virtual, and hybrid courses are taught in Canvas; many classes also use Zoom and Panopto.
- For the best online experience, we recommend you use Firefox or Chrome browsers. Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera browsers may also work, but problems may occur especially with video. Internet Explorer is NOT supported as of 2019!
- You can learn about Canvas in our How to Use Canvas class. No username or password required to access this class. https://pencol.instructure.com/courses/790723
- Additional resources can be found at Canvas student guides
How to sign in to your Canvas Class
Username is your ctcLink ID number
Password is the same as you created for your ctcLink Student Portal login
Need extra help with Canvas?
We offer one-on-one sessions for personal technical assistance via Zoom. Sessions are available in 15, 30, or 60 minute slots. Please book your individual assistance session by using this Calendar (https://pencol.as.me/CanvasSupport)
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday - 9 am to 6 pm
- Wednesday - 9 am to 4:30 pm
- Sunday - 4 pm to 6:30 pm
*How to Use Zoom Tutorials (all are less than 5 minutes): https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206618765-Zoom-Video-Tutorials
Need 24/7 help with Panopto?
- Email email@example.com
- Create a firstname.lastname@example.org login and submit a case
- Call our 24/7 support team at 855-765-2341. Any end user who forgets this number can always log in to email@example.com and see it by clicking “More ways to contact support.”
Please Bookmark/Add to Favorites the Canvas URL – https://pencol.instructure.com so that you can access Canvas when the Peninsula College website is not available.
- Evaluate your readiness for online courses. If you feel you are not ready for an online class enroll in HUMDV 101 Online Classroom Success.
- should complete the procedures.
- and go to the for class start dates.
- Before your Canvas class starts explore Canvas in How to Use Canvas.
- Make sure you have the .
- your online class the first day and read the course syllabus.
Canvas Support for Students: https://pencol.instructure.com/courses/790723
Online Student Resources
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- eTutoring for online students
- Learning Centers & Labs
- Library Online Resources
- Online Registration
- Class Schedules
Attention Non-Washington Residents!
If you are interested in enrolling in Peninsula College online classes while continuing to live outside the state of Washington, new US Department of Education regulations for all U.S. colleges may affect Peninsula College’s ability to accept your application at this time. Peninsula may need to seek authorization to serve you.
If you have questions, please call the Student Services office at (360} 417-6340 (or toll-free at 1 (877) 452-9277). You may also e-mail Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.