The Peninsula College eLearning department supports quality online learning experiences and provides technical assistance for students and faculty.
- Peninsula College online, hyflex, totally virtual, and hybrid courses are taught in ; many classes also use Zoom and Panopto.
- For the best online experience, we recommend you use Firefox or Chrome browsers. Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera browsers may also work, but problems may occur especially with video. Internet Explorer is NOT supported as of 2019!
- You can learn about Canvas in our How to Use Canvas class. No username or password required to access this class.
- Additional resources can be found at
How to sign in to your Canvas Class
We offer one-on-one sessions for personal technical assistance via Zoom. Sessions are available in 15, 30, or 60 minute durations. Please book your individual assistance session by using this )
- Sunday 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
*How to Use Zoom Tutorials (all are less than 5 minutes):
- Create a
- Evaluate your readiness for online courses. If you feel you are not ready for an online class enroll in HUMDV 101 Online Classroom Success.
- should complete the procedures.
- and go to the for class start dates.
- Before your Canvas class starts explore Canvas in the .
- Make sure you have the .
- your online class the first day and read the course syllabus.
Online Student Resources
Attention Non-Washington Residents!
If you are interested in enrolling in Peninsula College online classes while continuing to live outside the state of Washington, new US Department of Education regulations for all U.S. colleges may affect Peninsula College’s ability to accept your application at this time. Peninsula may need to seek authorization to serve you.
please call the Student Services office at (360} 417-6340 (or toll-free at 1 (877) 452-9277). You may also e-mail Student Services at .
Concerns or Complaints?