Pearson VUE Testing
Pearson VUE testing is no longer being offered at Peninsula College.
Here are some additional options for scheduling your Pearson VUE exam:
- Take your Pearson VUE test remotely at home, learn more about online testing here.
- Search for other in-person testing locations online here.
- Take your exam online at Peninsula College Library:
1. Schedule your exam online through the Pearson VUE website. Be sure to confirm study room availability when scheduling your exam.
2. Reserve a private study room for free at the PC Library to take your online exam (proctored by Pearson VUE).
3. Testers must provide their own laptop and equipment necessary to test online with Pearson VUE. A secure wifi connection is provided by the library.
Important: Testers must schedule both their exam and a reserve a study room in order to take their exam at the library. There will not be a proctor available at the library to help testers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the Testing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org