Our English as a Second Language (ESL) program is for beginner, intermediate, and advanced English students. You will improve your listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills. We can help you find and apply for jobs, go to college to prepare for a career, help your children with homework, and talk to their teachers. You will be more confident speaking to people in your community. We serve Clallam and Jefferson counties.
Do you need to learn English to:
- Help your children with school?
- Get a better job?
- Get a certificate or degree in healthcare, construction, business or other careers?
- Borrow a laptop while in our program
- For Sequim ESL classes, receive free childcare during class
- Get help from our free tutoring services
- Receive a free bus pass
- Access a food pantry
Must be 18 or older.
Special eligibility may apply for underage students and international students. Please call if you have any questions.
Tuition for all Transitional Studies programs is $25 per quarter. Financial aid is available.
Sean Gomez, Chair - English Language Acquisition
Port Angeles Campus
Ann Katsikapes, Faculty - English Language Acquisition
Fort Worden Campus