Below is a list of work-study positions that are hiring for the 2021-2022 academic year. These positions are ONLY available to students who are eligible for financial aid and enrolled in 6+ credits. Students will not actually be awarded their work-study funds unless they remain registered for at least 6 credits and are hired for a work study position. To see if you have been awarded an estimated award amount, please log in to your ctcLink Student Portal at: https://pencol.edu/ctclink
If you are eligible for financial aid and are searching for a job, please complete the following steps:
- Read the job descriptions below and contact the supervisors of positions you are interested in to schedule interviews.
- Click here to print your Work-Study Eligibility Form.
- Bring your Work-Study Eligibility Form to the Financial Aid Office in Student Services to have the top portion completed and signed. (Alternatively, Work Study Coordinator Elizabeth Griswold can email your eligibility info to your interviewer upon your request.)
- Complete the Student Section of the Eligibility Form.
- Take the Eligibility Form to your interview. You will need to make copies of your completed form if you wish to interview for multiple positions.
- Leave the Eligibility Form with your interviewer(s) who will use your contact information to inform you if you have been offered the position.
- If you are offered a position you MUST complete all new-hire paperwork with the Human Resources Office and wait until you receive confirmation from the Work-Study Coordinator or HR before you begin working, even if it is after the first day of the quarter.
For additional information regarding Peninsula College's Work-Study Program, including eligibility requirements and blackout dates, please visit: http://www.pencol.edu/financial/work-study-program.