If you are an adult who wants to obtain your high school diploma, prepare for the GED exam, brush up on your basic education skills or know someone who would like to improve their English language skills, then this is the place to start.
Please fill out the following form, choose a location, and an instructor will contact you.
BEdA Programs can help you:
• Obtain your high school diploma
• Improve your college placement test scores
• Prepare you for further education
• Learn to speak English or improve English skills
• Prepare for the GED® test
• Obtain skills needed to get a job
PC’s Basic Education for Adults (BEdA) Program provides instruction for adults who wish to improve reading, writing, math, computer and English language skills. We also help prepare students wishing to earn their GED® or high school diploma.
• Must be 16 years of age or older.
• Special eligibility may apply for underage students and international students. Please call if you have any questions.
Tuition for all BEdA programs is $25 per quarter. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Please note due to the college operating remotely, all Basic Education for Adults will be online for the Fall term.
Port Angeles: Maier Hall, Rm E-148 | (360) 417-6380
Port Townsend: Fort Worden, 202 Eisenhower Avenue, Port Townsend, WA 98368 | (360) 385-4605
Forks: 481 S Forks Ave. Forks, WA 98331 | (360) 374-3223
Neah Bay: Makah Education Department, 880 6th St. Neah Bay, WA 98357 | (360) 645-3071
For further information please call 360-417-6380 or toll free 1-877-452-9277, ext. 6380.
Note: Our Port Hadlock location has moved to Port Townsend.