Meet with an Advisor to Help You Plan and Achieve Your Educational Goals
Want to ask a question about a class or program? Advisors in the Student Development Center are available to help you:
- Plan your quarterly schedule
- Develop a two-year educational plan
- Plan for transfer to a four-year college or university
- Refer to other college services and resources
Advising is available on campus, by phone, and by email. Contact the Student Services Center at:
(360) 417-6340 or toll-free at (877) 452-9277, Ext. 6340
Students are required to meet with an advisor prior to each quarter to select their classes. Continuing students will be assigned to a faculty advisor in their area of study.
Academic advising services are also available at your local branch site:
Port Townsend: (360) 385-4605
Forks: (360) 374-3223
- Peninsula College Degrees
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Counseling Services
- Veterans Services
- Running Start
- eLearning/Online Classrooms
Contact Student Services
Student Development Center
(360) 417-6340 or toll-free in Washington at 1-877-452-9277, Ext. 6340
Attention Non-Washington State Residents
If you are interested in enrolling in Peninsula College online classes while continuing to live outside the state of Washington, new US Department of Education regulations for all U.S. colleges may affect Peninsula College’s ability to accept your application at this time. The regulations became effective July 1, and Peninsula may need to seek authorization to serve you.
If you have questions, please call the Student Services office at 360-417-6340 (or toll-free at 1-877-452-9277). You may also e-mail us at email@example.com.