We are here to help current and prospective students get started with a dream career whether it is beginning that process with career assessments, helping with transfer to a college/university, or support getting a job.
In the Career Center, we can assist students:
- Career Coach: Discover programs, majors, and in-demand careers and education based on your interests!
- WOIS: ( Use site code XJP362 ) Washington Occupation Information System provides information about careers, educational programs, and postsecondary schools in Washington State.
Are you wondering what kinds of jobs you can get with a major you are interested in? Check out this great tool to explore the possibilities.
Transfer to another College or University
The process of transferring to a 4 year university starts early with thinking about a major and a transfer institution. The following resources can help you get started:
- Transfer Check List
- Transfer Info Packet
- Choosing a College/University
- Request an Appointment with a Transfer Advisor
Browse Employment Opportunities
- Community Employment Postings: Peninsula College has Community Employer Partners. Look at the current postings here.
- Indeed: Indeed is an American worldwide employment-related search engine for job listings launched in November 2004
Make an Appointment
Contact Career Services at CareerServices@pencol.edu and let us know how we can help you.
- We can help you explore career direction
- We can assist with job search resources
- We can help you with resume' and cover letter tips
- We can work with you on interview skills