The Peninsula College Strategic Marketing and Community Engagement Department is made up of a group of resourceful and creative people that are committed, responsive, and passionate about helping share what makes Peninsula College a world-class institution. We build trust in and awareness of our college brand and support the mission and values of the college.
We serve as the college experts for:
- Crisis communications
- Data, insight, and an understanding of prospective students and our community
- Media relations
- Public relations
- Social media
We offer a variety of services, including:
- College event promotional support
- Ad plans and creative content for paid and unpaid promotions to best serve your audience
- Creative graphic design and creation of custom materials, such as brochures, branded promotional items, and other custom projects
- Website content to enhance your program or services and website content editor training
- Written communications support, including blog and social media posts
Are you faculty or staff and need the department's support? Hop over to our Sharepoint site for the request form, resources, guidelines, templates, and other materials.
Are you looking for our brand guidelines? Download the Peninsula College Identity Style Guide here.
Are you the media and need to contact the college Public Information Officer (PIO)? Contact Kari Desser, email@example.com
Do you have other questions about the department? Contact Grace Kendall, Director for Strategic Marketing and Community Engagement, firstname.lastname@example.org