Ambassadors Needed for the 2020-2021 School Year!
Want to get paid working with people and educating students and the community about what Peninsula College offers? The Student Ambassador program is a paid leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Peninsula College.
We will be hiring 3-4 ambassadors this coming spring/summer for the 2020-2021 school year. Applications received by April 10th, 2020, by 5pm will receive first consideration but positions are opened until filled.
1. Review each job description below to determine the position you are most interested in.
2. Complete Student Ambassador Application Packet below and attach the following:
- Two Letters of Recommendation from persons who know your work (i.e., a supervisor or instructor).
- Short Essay indicating the position you are applying for. Include why you are interested in the position and the skills you can bring to the position.
Student Recruitment Manager
Recruitment Department, D219
(360) 417-6471 or email@example.com