Peninsula College’s CDL program is not eligible for the Pell Grant because it does not meet the minimum number of weeks in duration for Title IV funding.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 417-5683 for up-to-date information on funding resources. Possible funding options include:
- Outside scholarships (example: WA State Opportunity Scholarship)
- AmeriCorps Education Awards
- WorkForce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) through Employment Security Department (ESD). For more information, contact OlympicWIOA@esd.wa.gov or (360) 516-1001 Option 9-1.
- Worker Retraining
- Basic Food, Employment & Training (BFET). Visit pencol.edu/bfet to see if you qualify.
- Peninsula College CDL Grant Fund, first-come first-serve limited funds available. More information will be sent after signing up for class section.
- Veterans: If you were active-duty military any time after 9/11/2001, you may qualify through Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33) and Veteran Readiness and Employment (Chapter 31). For more information on veteran benefits, contact Terry Smith at email@example.com.