In order to be eligible for financial aid, you must meet the following requirements:
- You have a high school diploma, GED certificate or are enrolled in an eligible pathway program and meet Ability to Benefit (ATB) requirements
- You have been admitted to the college
- You plan to complete a college degree or certificate program at Peninsula College and enroll in required classes for that degree or certificate.
- Be enrolled in at least 6 credits in order to be eligible for Direct Loan Program, PC Grant, Tuition Waiver, and work-study funds
- Demonstrate financial need (for most programs)
- You are making Satisfactory Academic Progress in your studies and are meeting the minimum Pace of Progression requirements
- You are not currently in default on a student loan received at any school
- You do not owe a repayment of grant funds at any college attended
- You are a citizen or a permanent resident of the United States (exception if you qualify under Washington College Grant)
- Submit your FAFSA (or WASFA) and turn in any required documents, following the Peninsula College Application Process and Deadlines.