Who is Eligible?
- Live in a low-income and/or first-generation, college-bound household
- Be currently enrolled in 9th, 10th, or 11th grades
- Demonstrate academic promise
- Be interested in attending college after high school graduation
- Be willing to participate in a six-week summer academic program
- Be willing to actively participate in all aspects of the Upward Bound Program
- Students must complete an application to be considered for our Program
Who Does Upward Bound Serve?
- Students from families who are both low-income (150% of poverty level) and first-generation, collegebound (neither parent/guardian has a four-year bachelor’s degree).
- Students attending the following high schools:
- Port Angeles High School
- Lincoln High School
- Forks High School
- Forks Alternative School
- Quileute Tribal School
Questions? Inquiries? Email: UB@pencol.edu